Missing teeth not only leave a gap in your smile but they have the potential to hurt your overall health. Dental implants are a popular and permanent solution to this problem!
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are permanent replacements of lost teeth and are made of medical-grade titanium. The implant is able to act as an artificial tooth and can anchor crowns, bridges and dentures. They are very safe and have a 95% success rate.
- Protection against bone loss
- Looks and feels like a natural tooth
- Not connected to adjacent teeth, easier to clean
- Restores full function for eating your favorite foods
- Replaces missing teeth to fill in your smile